The NGO-DARPAN has started to create and promote healthy partnership between NGOs and the government of India. It is mandatory to all Voluntary organization/Non-profit organozation/NGO/Trust/Society/section 8 company to get register with NGO Darpan to get grants and funding from the government of india or concerned stateThe DARPAN portal managed by NITI Aayog.
Required documents for NGO-DARPAN registration
- PAN card of the NGO ( Trust/Society/Section 8 company )
- NGO registration certificate ( Trust/Society/section 8 Company )
- Valid E-mail and Mobile Number of NGO
- Executive committee or Governing body members Pan card,Aadhar card,email ID and Mobile numbers
- Details of area of work of NGO
Benefits of NGO Darpan registration
- Eligible to get grants/funding from the government
- Eligible to apply online grants
- Enhance the credibility & goodwill of NGO
Have Queries ? Get a callback
Frequently asked questions
Is Darpan registration mandatory for NGO ?
Yes, It is mandtory to get register with NGO Darpan to get funds,grants and projects from the government
Who can register on Darpan portal ?
Any VO/NGO registered under society/Trust/sction 8 company can register in NGO-darpan portal
What is the use of NGO-Darpan registration ?
The NGO-darpan portal facilitates VOs/NGOs to obtain a system geneeted unique ID,That unique ID is mandatory to apply grants and schemes under the government.