- Apply for FSSAI Licence/registration
- Dedicated Expert assisted
- Hassle Free Process
- Affordable Price
Have Queries ? Get a callback
FSSAI registration is mandatory for every Food Business Operator( FBO) in india and Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) is a Statutory authority offers licence to the FBO's.Now it is mandatory to register for every food business operator to register with FSSAi whether you are retailer or Whole seller or manufacturer or distributor.
Who needs FSSAI Registration ?
FBO's like Hotels,dhabas,restaurants,clubs,canteens,food vendors,retailers,distributors,suppliers,food vending establishment,dairy units,milk vendors,vegetable vendors,hawkers,caterers,petty shop owners etc.
Types of FSSAI licence ?
FSSAI will offers 3 types of licence the licence will depend turnover of business and type of establishment
Basic registration: if business turnover is less than 12 Lakhs per annum in that case basic registration is mandatory.
State Licence: if business turnover is more than 12 lakhs and upto 20 crores state licence is mandatory.
Central licence: if business turnover is more than 20 crores central licence is mandatory.
Required documents for FSSAI Licence
- Passport size photograph of authorized person ( Proprietor/Director/Partner)
- Aadhar card of the authorized person ( Proprietor/Director/Partner)
- Address proof of business establishment ( Rent deed/Electricity bill/Property tax receipt)
- Deceleration by authorized person ( Proprietor/Director/Partner)
- Photographs of the premises for State & central licence
- List of food products on company letter head for state & central licence
- Blueprint of the premises for state & central licence
- List of machines on company letter head for state & central licence
Frequently asked questions
How to get FSSAI registration ?
FSSAI is totally online process registration and our experienced team can help you to get FSSAI registration for more details you can call on 96866 33363
What is the full form FSSAI ?
The FSSAI is Food Safety and Standards Authority of India ( FSSAI )
What is the validity period of FSSAI registration ?
The validity of FSSAI licence is 1 year to 5 years,it depends on the selecting and paying the fee while applying licence However the maximum validity is 5 years only.
Is It mandatory to renew FSSAI licence ?
Yes, it is mandatory to renewal FSSAI licence 30 days before the expiry of the existing licence.if not renewed attracts fine of Rs.100/- per day until the renewal is done.
How does long it take to get FSSAI registration ?
Normally takes 10 to 15 days for basic registration but for state and central licences it will take 25 to 40 days depending on the circumstances.