One Person company
Get your OPC registration and start business with confidence
- Apply for OPC registration
- Dedicated CA assisted
- Hassle free Process
- Affordable price
Price is excluding the respective state stamp duty.
Have Queries ? Get a callback
One Person Company is a type of business entity where one person can establish and run a business.that one person will be director and shareholder of the company and 100% stake holding and gains full authority over the company. The promoter is limited liability in the company which means personal assets of the promoter is not used for paying of the debts of the company. OPC is regulated under the Companies Act,2013.
Benefits of One Person Company
- Separate Legal Entity
- Limited Liability
- Easy formation
- Lower Compliance
Requirements for OPC registration
To form one person company the following requirements needed
- One Director
- One Nominee
- Minimum 1 lakh authorized capital
- Director or Nominee should be Indian resident
- PAN card of the Director
- PAN card of the nominee
- Director address proof (Aadhar/Voter ID/Passport/Driving Licence)
- Passport size Photographs of Director & Nominee
- Utility bill in the name of director ( Electricity/Telephone bill or latest Bank statement )
- Utility bill in the name of Nominee ( Electricity/Telephone bill or latest Bank statement )
- Office address proof ( Latest Electricity bill/House tax receipt)
- NOC from the property owner
- Rental agreement
OPC registration Package Inclusions
- 1 DSC
- 1 DIN
- Name approval
- AoA & MoA drafting
- PAN & TAN
- Bank account
- Incorporation certificate
Steps for OPC Registration
Stpe 1: Obtaining DSC & DIN
Step 2: Name approval
Step 3:Incorporation certificate
Step 5: PAN & TAN
How it works ?
- Fill the form
- Our experts contact and collects documents
- Registration will be completed
Why legal Zone ?
- Experts in Incorporation of company
- Hassle free online process
- Quick response
- Affordable price
Frequently asked questions
What is One Person Company ?
A one person company is legal business entity of sole proprietorship,it has only one member who act as director as well as shareholder.
Is nominee mandatory to form One Person Company ?
Yes,it is mandatory to appoint nominee to register one person company ?
Who can be a appointed as nominee in One Person Company ?
Any individual who is resident and citizen of India can be appointed a s Nominee in OPC but it is advisable family member of director is safe method to appoint as a nominee of one person company.
Can foreign national incorporate OPC ?
No, only citizen and resident of India can incorporate OPC
Can a person form more than one OPC ?
No, a person is not eligible to form OPC more than one it is limited by one OPC by one person.
Does a nominee need to acquire Director Identification Number ( DIN ) ?
No, DIN is not required for nominee but PAN card of the nominee is required
Does a nominee need to acquire Digital signature Certificate (DSC) ?
No, DSC is not required for nominee to incorporate OPC
Does a Director need to acquire Digital Signature Certificate ?
Yes,it is mandatory for proposed director to acquire DSC
Can I convert my OPC into Private limited Company voluntarily ?
Yes, OPC can be converted into Private limited company at anytime by following due process.
What is mandatory conversion of OPC into Private limited Company ?
it is mandatory to convert OPC into a private limited company if the OPC meets the following parameters :
- If paid up share capital of a OPC is beyond 50 lakhs rupees or
- If turnover of OPC exceeds 2 crore rupees contentiously three consecutive financial years